Cummins 870 oil pressure
12-14-2021, (Subject: Cummins 870 oil pressure ) 
RE: Cummins 870 oil pressure
(12-14-2021 )Jstephens129 Wrote:  Not sure , bought the truck from someone who decided putting a used engine in it without doing any kind of rebuild while it was out of the truck , the old engine threw a rod so they put a low mile engine in from a local in town , I was told it had 600k miles on it but haven’t hooked up to old ecm to verify , old engine had 900k before it blew .. I’ve been just trying to fix previous owners screw ups and it’s been a job .. I’m ready to throw in the towel if this oil pump and tube doesn’t fix it .. sick of messing with it and like I said previously no one around us is that familiar with Cummins, I’ve reached out to haggai but they are so busy they keep scheduling a month out and sound like they don’t really want to mess with it so I’m just trying to do all I can myself

so why did you buy into a used, (according to you) hodged-up pile of crap to begin with then?. That would be the bigger question... and YES, things can be done right,., and YES, it can be made into something very reliable.. but things need to be done properly for that to happen.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins 870 oil pressure - Rawze - 12-14-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.