ISX cm2350 lope
12-14-2021, (Subject: ISX cm2350 lope ) 
RE: ISX cm2350 lope
From the video, that truck sounds exactly like it has a bad delete in it.. I can hear the turbo spooled up at idle. This is a direct indication that it is running in the wrong engine operating mode, its likely permanently stuck there, trying to warm-up the (likely missing/hollowed out) DPF as fast as can!.

MORE THAN 90+% of all de-mandate "tunes" are absolutely horrible and severely shorten the life of the engine. repeating failures of the turbocharger, Blown head gasket in a few years, piston thru the block, etc.etc. and all the other problems these engine suffer are the result. This all while the truck owner swears it seems to run ok, till its too late. The engine running in the wrong operating modes is this same biggest problem that causes the most amount of harm to them.

If you value that engine at all, you should PULL a copy of that program (using the CT software) out of that ECM a.s.a.p. and send it to me for a review. I will tell you exactly what that engine is doing.

You are new here... so its most likely that your journey has just begun towards starting to understand how to properly own an ISX enigne. How to properly care for it, etc. and to stop listening to the gaggle of idiots out there that are more than willing to take your moneys or lead you down the wrong paths with it, spreading mis-information. this trucking industry is plagued with all these problems.. and everyone blamed the equipment when it all goes wrong instead of looking in the mirror.

here is one place that your education should start:
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX cm2350 lope - Rawze - 12-14-2021
RE: ISX cm2350 lope - Rawze - 12-14-2021,
RE: ISX cm2350 lope - Rawze - 12-14-2021,
RE: ISX cm2350 lope - Rawze - 12-15-2021,
RE: ISX cm2350 lope - Moose - 12-14-2021,
RE: ISX cm2350 lope - Wildcard - 12-15-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.