2350 cold weather MCF table adjustment
01-05-2022, (Subject: 2350 cold weather MCF table adjustment ) 
2350 cold weather MCF table adjustment
My 2350 has been demandated by a reputable member on this forum. Alberta has been in a deep freeze lately -30 to -40 and I am constantly on the boost gauge trying to keep boost down under 30-33 psi due to the dense air. I have been doing some research on here trying to get a little more information on adjusting the MCF tables between 1500-1700rpm to limit the boost pressure possibly making a separate tune all together to load during the cold months.

I’m having to run a gear or two lower to keep boost in safe range and i cant run this thing at 60mph loaded (super bs) like this . It’s probably ok if I am in the driver seat but I will at some point have to let another guy drive my truck and they do not understand the damage they can do.

Any advice to adjusting these values? I have all the technology to perform these changes but I have personally not made adjustments to an individual tune.

User's Signature: 2015 389 Peterbilt. ISX 550 18speed 3.70 gears
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2350 cold weather MCF table adjustment - SemiSweet - 01-05-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.