X15 turbo options
01-09-2022, (Subject: X15 turbo options ) 
RE: X15 turbo options
(01-09-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
damn,. this guy is absolutely in the dark.. damn, has he been brainwashed into oblivion.. lets see what he does.. Will he wake the h$ell up and realize that what he is doing is absolute engine abuse?/.. or will I have to ban him next.. {the popcorn is brewing}...

{heavy insults removed by rawze}.

I’ve been drag racing and had engines that make close to 1,500hp. Nothing special but I use common sense and technology from my experiences in racing and apply them to my big trucks and have had a lot of success in doing so. Block stuffers for example which are similar to stud girdle in the racing world. Unfortunately it’s all been with cat motors. Now I’m a Cummins motor owner and I want to learn about them and what are the limitations of the Cummins motors. Once you strip all the bs egr a def systems away the motor is a basic inline 6. Not much different from a cat motor. The big difference is the turbo. So I’m asking how to make a little horse power with the engine with out switching to a fixed geometry turbo. Oh and 1,000 degrees is not hard on a motor. It’s a good thing to keep your egt’s down. Just since you weren’t aware of that little tid bit. It’s simple. Your either here to educate and help people or your here to

{more insults removed}

I saw your site and thought it would be a good place to learn.

{more insults removed}

I’m asking for knowledge because I don’t know much about the Cummins motors and all you can do is threaten and insult me. So go ahead and band me from your pathetic site.

{more insults removed}

All you want to do is say I don’t know anything and I’m abusing my engine. Why don’t you sit down and have an intelligent conversation explaining the ins and outs of these motors. Share with me what you expect me to already know.
{more insults removed}
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
X15 turbo options - Outlaw8850 - 01-08-2022,
RE: X15 turbo options - tree98 - 01-08-2022,
RE: X15 turbo options - Rawze - 01-08-2022,
RE: X15 turbo options - tree98 - 01-08-2022,
RE: X15 turbo options - Rawze - 01-09-2022,
RE: X15 turbo options - Outlaw8850 - 01-09-2022
RE: X15 turbo options - Rawze - 01-10-2022,
RE: X15 turbo options - tree98 - 01-09-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.