CM871 poor power and fuel econ
04-07-2022, (Subject: CM871 poor power and fuel econ ) 
RE: CM871 poor power and fuel econ
Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. Had things take me away from the truck for a bit. I addressed the egr equip and corrected the plates. And still having issues.

First and what I am focused on at the moment is the TPS.it will only go to 97% throttle (on my scanguageD) and the truck acts like it is underpowered or getting derated (I haven’t gotten a computer/data system to hook up to it myself yet, it’s in my list of things to buy). I have 5v input to the sensor and 3.9volts leaving to the APS circuit which is within spec of 77%+/-2% according to the Williams data sheets. But I’m only getting 2volts out of the IVS circuit under full throttle and I believe it is supposed to be above 3.8v to act correctly???? Both of these reading are at the sensor and also confirmed at the OEM port on the ECM.

I have ohmed the ground wires and all the wires checked out with little resistance. Does it sound like the new TPS is bad?? Or am I not reading something right on the schematic???
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 poor power and fuel econ - Grounded Pilot - 04-07-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.