Parked overnight now truck doesn’t start.
02-26-2022, (Subject: Parked overnight now truck doesn’t start. ) 
RE: Parked overnight now truck doesn’t start.
(02-26-2022 )Redland1 Wrote:  Here’s a video of the smoke I’m talking about.And also me turning the key and the sound it makes.Could it be that the power steering pump is locking up?

https://imgur.com/a/FCVTziw

a bad ground to the engine block could cause that smoking like that.

Most all hydraulic hoses have a fine wire mesh running thru the hose to prevent static electrical charge buildup due to the fluid flowing inside them, thus preventing pin-holes in the hose as they get older. - A bad/weak ground connection would make power flow thru any place it can find to get to the starter.

start by removing and cleaning all your battery terminals with some sand paper and polish them up.. and inspect/ polish up the connections to the starter while the wires are all disconnected from the batteries. Also inspect the ground connections between the frame and engine block.. and all of the the main grounds at the engine block as well.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1 , Nostalgic , Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parked overnight now truck doesn’t start. - Rawze - 02-26-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.