Prostar Body Controller
03-26-2022, (Subject: Prostar Body Controller ) 
RE: Prostar Body Controller
(03-18-2022 )kenno2s Wrote:  Hi, Thank you $DVT873 for that I shall investigate it. I put in the new body controller and reset all DTCs and every thing seems to be going alright. I got a message in DLB that "vehicle configurations where waiting to be sent that were nearly 72 hours old". I pressed the program button and sent all history and data I could find. Have I not done something correctly? I have also put in a DAB radio and several rocker switches I never had time to get around to. I am in the process of tidying it all up today and tomorrow so I can start rolling on Monday. I got the USB drive from the Navistar guy and that is all I have received from any one. I am going to pursue the matter and believe me when I say, "They are going to rue the day they pissed me off". I shall keep you all posted. Thanks again.
Hope it works out for you. Did the Nav guy give you the USB? Nice of him if he did.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prostar Body Controller - DVT873 - 03-26-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.