Things on my mind…
03-02-2022, (Subject: Things on my mind… ) 
RE: Things on my mind…
My advice...

Don't bother!.

#1 reason. You have no idea, nor anyone else on the planet can tell you what overhaul kit goes in it until the head comes off of it. Nor will you know until then what other internals will actually need replacing at that point.

#2 reason. By the time you put those parts in, there will be zero warranty on them and if there is any manufacturing flaws at all, you s$it out of luck!. That is too much of a risk for expensive components.

it is a complete waste of money to order the internals and/or the head for an ISX until you have had it apart and know exactly what you need .. and what exact parts it requires, as it is a complete crap-shoot as to what liners, bottom end bearings, etc. are in there until you tear into it.

if you are going to inframe yourself, ordering special tools and the like are a better investment.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker , JMBT , PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
Things on my mind… - JMBT - 03-02-2022,
RE: Things on my mind… - Rawze - 03-02-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.