ISX15 help needed
03-07-2022, (Subject: ISX15 help needed ) 
ISX15 help needed
Hello,
New member here trying to find help on a new to me truck.
Ive been reading and trying to find answers and feel like its tine to make a post asking for help.
I have a 2011 KW T660 with an ISX15 engine. The whole truck was neglected from previous owners and now im doing my best to fix everything.
The very first thing i need is someone to look at the pcm tuning so i can make sure no further damage occurs. It was deleted and tuned a couple of years ago in Memphis. I dont think it was done correctly. I purchased an Inline 6 and just got it in. I just need to get insite now so i can pull up the programming to look at.
One of the first issues i need to adress is that the fan runs way too much and at very unusual times. Ive replaced all of the ac switches, fan clutch solenoid, etc, but no change. It runs more often below 37 degrees. And nearly works properly when its hotter outside, but still runs too much. Sometimes for hours at a time.
Although i have several issues to ask for help with, im going to keep it to one at a time.
Once the tune is sorted, then i can comfortably move on to the rest.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Rick
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISX15 help needed - 4eye4valve - 03-07-2022
RE: ISX15 help needed - Rawze - 03-07-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.