Thread Closed 
CAT C15 blown headgasket on fresh inframe.
03-20-2022, (Subject: CAT C15 blown headgasket on fresh inframe. ) 
RE: CAT C15 blown headgasket on fresh inframe.
(03-20-2022 )Hermjeji Wrote:  Perhaps a more general question, not trying to hijack this thread. Parts being a pain, I have an mxs 475hp that runs the higher compression pistons. The only kit available at the moment from {an aftermarket company} is the 625hp version, which has lower compression pistons.

If nothing is changed ecm wise, keep the twins, etc., what's the outcome I get running the lower comp pistons?

I would heavily suspect that .. just like with a cummins engine ... that ecm does not have any magic fairy dust inside it to know that is what you did to it. It sounds like you would be creating a hodge-podge, innefficient mess to me.

Last i checked, most commercial enignes were upwards of $35,000 - $40,000 dollars. --- It is not your grandma's station wagon!!!... it is not a tonka-toy.. it is a godd#amm commercial engine.. do things right .. so the outcome is known.. and stop doing garbage to people's engines.. because I WILL KICK PEOPLE OFF HERE REAL FAST FOR EVEN SUGGESTING CRAP LIKE THIS!!!.

{This thread is closed... GO DISCUSS THAT KIND OF GARBAGE OVER ON SOCIAL MEDAI WHERE TRASH LIKE THAT BELONGS!}

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
 Thanks given by: Hermjeji
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: CAT C15 blown headgasket on fresh inframe. - Rawze - 03-20-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.