Regeneration problems
11-21-2020, (Subject: Regeneration problems ) 
RE: Regeneration problems
After having 2 used dump trucks, (low milage BUT high hrs I was starting to have some of these various engina/ After treatment problems but luckily I got out of those trucks!

for better or worse, I am starting with a NEW dumper, and I will not get sucked into the various problems that are brought up in Rawze post!

I do not intend to fall behind on any maint. and will be following his advise from day1!
yes this truck is costing me more than my 90's house!!! and have payments for years..
BUT at the end of those payments I will know exactly what I have .. a very well maintained truck with all services done and more! most everything that might come up (will be covered under extended warranty) but that should be minimal, if any... with my planned maintenance...

My truck will be one that most anyone would be chomping at the bit to buy. (but I wont be selling) unless I just want something different.. or world events may dictate.

I will be a * S L O W * drivin', Oll changin', EGR tunin', after treatment cleanin'
undertruck/ hood crawlin' MoFo!!

I am a member of the church of RAWZE! and will be practicing his preaches.

User's Signature: Newbeee O/O
2021 KW T880 5ax. Dumper
X-15 565 @1850 Re-"Productive series"
Allison. 4500RDS
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regeneration problems - rolling18 - 11-21-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.