exhaust back pressure sensor issues
04-19-2022, (Subject: exhaust back pressure sensor issues ) 
RE: exhaust back pressure sensor issues
(04-05-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  First of all, the engine sensors should ALL BE OEM ONLY SENSORS!@. It is quite a dumb idea to use aftermarket sensors for a $40,000 commercial engine that someone has to rely on for their living.

NEXT: You need to copy the programs out of those ecm's (using calterm) and send them to me for a proper review. For all you know the damned engines might be trying to still warm up DPF canisters that are no longer functional. Bad delete programming is a huge plague in the trucking industry and one of the common symptoms of this is excessive exhaust back-pressure from the engine when it perpetually gets stuck trying to warm up a missing DPF canister because some complete idiot decided to unplug all the system and hollow it out, end then blocked the faults codes instead of making an actual proper program for the engine.

all of these engines are factory with functioning DPF systems, they all do proper and complete burns with good temps. how do i go about copying the programs if i do not have calterm? i have the bosch service tool that i can try to get you that?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: exhaust back pressure sensor issues - S_Premo06 - 04-19-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.