exhaust back pressure sensor issues
04-19-2022, (Subject: exhaust back pressure sensor issues ) 
RE: exhaust back pressure sensor issues
(04-19-2022 )S_Premo06 Wrote:  ...
all of these engines are factory with functioning DPF systems, they all do proper and complete burns with good temps. how do i go about copying the programs if i do not have calterm? i have the bosch service tool that i can try to get you that?

if the engines are not deleted (de-mandated)and all the emissions systems are still in tact then there is no need to send me the program out of it. Just verify that the program matches the engine by its ser# and quickeserv.com says, and that some moron did not install a different program in to try to up the horsepower.

Another thing to do is full EGR tune-up if it has not been done. This ensures that other sensors are not feeding the ecm the wrong information, and that egr valve and pipes are not clogging/hanging up.

it is not normal for an ISX to have exhaust gas pressure sensor fault codes. What is the exact set of cummins fault codes that are coming up on them?.

Also, you should invest in an inline-6 adapter and Insite. it is far better for cummins engines (and only costs about $300 bucks or so usually) than any other aftermarket scan tools for cummins.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf

Messages In This Thread
RE: exhaust back pressure sensor issues - Rawze - 04-19-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.