Truck not shutting OFF after running in rain..
04-06-2022, (Subject: Truck not shutting OFF after running in rain.. ) 
RE: Truck not shutting OFF after running in rain..
(04-06-2022 )Agentspd Wrote:  I assume your truck has the same centre console as the t800/w900. The cab control unit (cecu)on these trucks as well as abs modules are inside it. Ive seen windshield leaks cause cecu controlled problems. If i remember right the water runs down the harness. I would pop the console out and inspect the plugs on it for moisture. Otherwise i would say possibly key switch issue and nothing to do with the rain. The key switch i believe is monitored by the cecu which in turn turn on the various ecm/systems. If u heard no clicking that would be a sign at least the abs control module wasnt told to shut off, along all the other modules including ecm[/align]. Id start by checking cecu for moisture, and proving key switch is operating properly

Thanks, yes it does have the center console.. I'll get it apart and check it out.. I did however replace the ign switch last year because it was sloppy... but I guess that doesn't mean it couldn't be bad now I suppose.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truck not shutting OFF after running in rain.. - Possmguts - 04-06-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.