X15 cm2350 cpl4343 oil temp and normal operating ranges
04-10-2022, (Subject: X15 cm2350 cpl4343 oil temp and normal operating ranges ) 
RE: X15 cm2350 cpl4343 oil temp and normal operating ranges
Have you had any real tune-up maintenance on the engine and truck done after purchasing it? .. gone thru it and did all of its 250k and its 500k service, inspect everything, run the overhead valve adjustments, replaced old sensors, egr-tune-up, CAC leak tests, etc.etc.etc?... all the stuffs that is needed to ensure an older truck is ready to haul freight reliably again?.

... or did you make the same mistake that just about all used truck buyers do, and assume that it magically would be in some kind of fairy tale tip-top shape, and just ran it down the roads, hoping for the best after buying it?.

some history on when it started doing this.. what has been done so far.. what maintenance?.. ... etc.etc. some more info.

Also, the boost pressures are too low if that is all it makes under full throttle. This would cause the engine to have higher then normal egt's, etc.

A de-mandated X15 should be making 30~ish psi boost under full load and a non-de-mandated engine should be a few psi higher than that.

is it de-mandated(deleted?), or is the emissions system still operating?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 cm2350 cpl4343 oil temp and normal operating ranges - Rawze - 04-10-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.