X15 cm2350 cpl4343 oil temp and normal operating ranges
04-10-2022, (Subject: X15 cm2350 cpl4343 oil temp and normal operating ranges ) 
RE: X15 cm2350 cpl4343 oil temp and normal operating ranges
Thanks for the replies. Yes, I have naively taken the truck from the dealer at their word and the word of the previous owner. I am one who operates with full disclose and in full honesty, and yes, I expect/ desire the same in return...I know that more often than not that is not the case. I have to live with that. That being said, I am now the owner and it is now my problem that I would like to fix the right way. It has not been de-mandated. It has a paccar dpf that has recently been replaced. The first issue happened after hooking on to a trailer with about 22k lbs and pulling a 3% grade. I have at one point seen 30-32lbs boost under full throttle but not consistently. I was told oil and filters were changed just prior to selling but that was not done nor verified by the dealer. That was what the previous owner told me and the dealer. I've heard a lot about the oil cooler thermostats being bad/ faulty.. The oil temp does not drop below 240 even with the engine fan on on a flat road. This is not right. I am also experiencing a shuttering or fluttering when giving it throttle. I'm happy to fix the issues...I'm just not one to throw parts at things unless parts are the solution. Thanks again for the replies.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 cm2350 cpl4343 oil temp and normal operating ranges - thanson1898 - 04-10-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.