A/C Gremlin
04-12-2022, (Subject: A/C Gremlin ) 
Star A/C Gremlin
Hey everyone hope you’re keeping the wheels turning, I’m having an ac issue that both my mechanic and I are at a loss with. A/c is going in/out intermittently and the apads system is blinking red 3 times indicating an open wire to the compressor or shorted clutch coil. I’ve cycled the key to reset the system and it will blink green until it decides to act up and go red. We ran straight power to the compressor and it’s engaging, checked freon appears to be good, no obvious sign of broken wires, even installed new blower motor and resistor because the old one was going in/out. Still same problem. I’m starting to think it could be in the clutch coil but didn’t want to tear into it or replace the compressor if that’s not the problem. Compressor was bought new and installed in summer of 2020. Any help or advice is very much appreciated because we’re at a loss and it’s getting hot down here in Charleston,SC!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
A/C Gremlin - rtjohnson1982 - 04-12-2022
RE: A/C Gremlin - DVT873 - 04-12-2022,
RE: A/C Gremlin - DVT873 - 04-13-2022,
RE: A/C Gremlin - DVT873 - 04-17-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.