2250 Oil in Coolant.
04-19-2022, (Subject: 2250 Oil in Coolant. ) 
RE: 2250 Oil in Coolant.
(04-19-2022 )5cylinder Wrote:  ... I wanted to visually inspect the liner o-rings.

THAT IS ANOTHER MISTAKE!!!.. There is no oil pressure at the liner o-rings!!.. There is not even high volume splash oil at the liner o-rings!!!... They are to hold back coolant.. Not oil!.

Again it would be a serious waste of money to pull liners out of an engine to look at those o-rings at all unless there was --- already coolant seen seeping into the engine with the pan off it during a coolant pressure test.

Hopefully you are here to learn how an isx engine works and become a better isx engine mechanic!!.. Because if i were at a shop that did those things to my truck.. And said they pulled the liners just to look at their o-rings due to oil getting into the coolant .. Me knowing that those o-rings could not be a proper cause of oil seepage into the coolant system ... Then I would want to run as far away from that place as possible!.

Lack of education and/or proper understanding on how these engines work should not cost someone else an inframe unnecessarily!.. As a truck owner, that would have made my blood boil!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2250 Oil in Coolant. - Rawze - 04-19-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.