2010 proster no cruze wiper or Jake activation
05-02-2022, (Subject: 2010 proster no cruze wiper or Jake activation ) 
2010 proster no cruze wiper or Jake activation
  I got a problem now 2010 international ProStar eagle.
  I have cleaned all the battery grounds even the grounds to the chassis and to the firewall of the cab.during my rebuild i replaced both the body control module and the economy i had them flashed on the truck at international
   I think the problem is in the fuse box. I have replaced all of the relays and all of the fuses once again done this several times in the past.
   I do not have cruise control, and cannot activate engine breaks, and AC compressor clutch won’t spin as well as windshield wipers won’t actually no power to the AC clutch I used the alternator to fill it so I know the clutch is working. I also have a transmission Guage with the light on and sitting at 0.
 The truck was left at the mechanic with the Hood open and the windows open for a couple of months until I found out.
XXX So this all has to be a common issue or a common situation linked together?? XXX
  I think what I need to know is how do I remove the terminals from the fuse box the relay for the wiper high and low I think is the same relay for the rest maybe but I think the fuse box may be the issue so is there a way to rewire or how do I get the terminals out of the fuse box so that I can squeeze them tighter?
 What say you?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2010 proster no cruze wiper or Jake activation - MRETRANS - 05-02-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.