2010 proster no cruze wiper or Jake activation
05-02-2022, (Subject: 2010 proster no cruze wiper or Jake activation ) 
RE: 2010 proster no cruze wiper or Jake activation
(05-02-2022 )Nilao Wrote:  Sounds to me like the shop needs to fix it if they were responsible for leaving the hood up and window down.

There are two mega fuses located under a rubber flap under the air filter that feeds your cab and cab controller. I replaced booth mine as I was having issues with my gauges acting up. Figured 12 years and over a million miles was long enough.

Yeah okay the Maxi fuses I will look into getting some of those but the mechanic shop is closed during the whole process the owner went to jail and it became a free-for-all trucks were abused and stolen from the reason I had to replace my ECM was they swapped it out somebody did anyway with one that had a problem it took me forever to diagnose that oh, but the shop is out of business so I'm lucky I got my truck back some trucks got towed and some confiscated it was a bad deal when the cat's away the mice will play and all that so now I'm trying to recover from this last problem I took the truck to another mechanic and got the pieces put together
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010 proster no cruze wiper or Jake activation - MRETRANS - 05-02-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.