Cummins low power and boost
06-08-2022, (Subject: Cummins low power and boost ) 
RE: Cummins low power and boost
This time I used someone the mechanic from the co. I'm leased on with recommended. Said this guy had done 7 of the co. Trucks in the last couple of years and had zero issues since. As good as this sounded in my time of desperation hindsight thoughts now have made me realize I probably need to accept times are different and neighbors helping each other doesn't exist much in this industry(outside this forum anyways). As soon as I can get everything pulled I'll send it to you, this guy claimed he'd never heard of emailing the file when I asked for a copy. (you was spot on with that).
This truck is currently used to pull a pnuematic trailer 84k gross on 400 mile run every day and hope I don't damage anything beyond repair but unfortunately I have to run it to have even a dime to my name to support my wife and kids back home because my entire savings and them some is invested already after giving up cooperate job to return to a truck.
This horse will drink water soon enough, thank you for your help!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins low power and boost - Toolatenow - 06-08-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.