become a hypermiler.. or pay the price!.
05-13-2022, (Subject: become a hypermiler.. or pay the price!. ) 
become a hypermiler.. or pay the price!.
What is a hyper-miler?. The answer to that can be found here: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid24378

It looks like fuel prices are going to skyrocket this summer... or possibly some fuel rationing here and there at some point.
ref: https://www.freightwaves.com/news/diesel...owner-says

And with all the claims of parts shortages and excuses to keep the ports half-way closed by the mobster port unions and big garbage government, it will drive maintenance and parts costs thru the roof. You wait and see.

If you are a truck owner and you are not RIGHT NOW, taking steps towards gearing yourself up to become a hyper-miler, doing all the extra preventative maintenance to your equipment to keep its service costs to a minimum, etc... then you are going to be the one paying the price for it.

When you are suddenly loosing your arsse because you have nothing but engine issues and ...

you have insane high fuel bills and ...

you have not bothered to re-spec the rear ends (on those trucks with tall rear ends) to prevent lugging the engine to an agonizing death ...

you have not lowered your torque levels a bit for this reason too and ...

you have NOT started slowing down TO START LIMITING BOOST WHILE YOU DRIVE UP THOSE HILLS TO SAVE FUEL and ...

... then don't say that you did not have any notice ... and then come on here in few months or a year from now, crying that your fuel mileage and higher repair bills is killing all your profits.

- It may be just the beer talkin.' .. but I SEE IT COMING. - Inflation and this green battery-vehicle garbage push crap is going to cause the prices to operate and own a truck is going to go WAAY UP ... you watch and see.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , hhow55 , Pd6cas2 , johnnydngrs , amermextrucker

Messages In This Thread
become a hypermiler.. or pay the price!. - Rawze - 05-13-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.