Exhaust gas pressure limits?
06-21-2022, (Subject: Exhaust gas pressure limits? ) 
RE: Exhaust gas pressure limits?
im not in denial over the issues and just making excuses for what i THINK is going on, its just in my brain to question things, whether someone tells me A or B i look at both sides, instead of believing the first person who tells me something. nothing against you or your knowledge, but if im wrong i try to comprehend WHY, not just say "oh, ok!" like a democrat.
ANYWAYS
the reason i rebuilt it last time was because i had a fire ring burn out of hole 2, broken ring on hole 5 or 6, and the injector cups leaking in the head, and the injectors had 1.3 million miles on them so i just did them while i was in there.

-- note that this time around it was small hp 8520cpl , and i swapped pistons and turbo to 8518 and wedged the cams to 4/6. so im not getting greedy with HP, i just want a reliable 565 hp, should be easey peasey since they came factory with that much and more. ( even before cpl and tune changes this general " egt / boost issue" has always been there, not from the cpl change alone)

i would GLADLY let somebody look at this file and figure it out, i have insite and teamviewer but if 99% of tuners in the world cant do it right, how was i supposed to know who CAN do it right?! i will look at the attachments and links you included .

yes someone could very well have my ecm thinking my elevation is something different than the 1400ft it should be. but hell i dont know how to see that lol.

water never gets real warm, oil temps never get over 230, factory CAC cracked years ago so i cant compare it to this one. but ill see if i can find a brand or part number on it.

im not being stubborn, just like to know the logic behind things , expecially if im wrong.

will the file you want a copy of, be in "Advanced ECM data" on the left side of insite?

im thankful for the help, dont think im here just arguing, im trying to comprehend this ECM stuff
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exhaust gas pressure limits? - Badger - 06-21-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.