2250 ECM with 2350 engine
06-24-2022, (Subject: 2250 ECM with 2350 engine ) 
RE: 2250 ECM with 2350 engine
I was sent the file out of the CM2250 ecm. Looks like he is another one to join the bad delete club...

This one, someone used the 'Africa" overlay on it.. which in itself is not bad if they had left it alone ... but then they proceeded to completely butcher the injection timing, power and a lot of other things into utter oblivion.

* Injection timing is sitting at +10.5 BTDC at high hp output levels and this will certainly cause fuel impingement issues, accelerated valve-seat wear, and eventually a dropped liner vs. the power levels being requested. A CM2250 does well to handle only about +4BTDC.. and even then, it eventually gets impingement issues. - Someone is really pushing their luck with that high injection timing there and apparently has no clue how much harm those numbers can do.

Speaking of power.. it looks like a 5-th grader made this engine torque curve... Someone clearly did not know WHAT the h#ell they were doing. Here is the rather uigly and ignorant bad tune power curve from some complete fool who obviously had no idea how this engine is supposed to be programmed!...

./uploads/202206/post_2_1656129393_337ed713b559d323e1f363ee055091ab.png
(this flywheel power/torque curve is just butchered to all h#ell!).
(right click and choose "View Image" for a larger view.)

Well. at least now, we know for sure that the program is no good.

back to stock programming it needs to go.. and then be rebuilt from there... even before it gets converted to run a CM2350.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PALMETTODD

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2250 ECM with 2350 engine - Rawze - 06-24-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.