Leaking ProStar sleeper windows...
01-25-2020, (Subject: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows... ) 
RE: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows...
(01-25-2020 )david24 Wrote:  My prostar sleeper windows are leaking as well. You guys seem to have the fix to the problem. Anybody wanna fix mine? Let me know the price

Get a grinder, cut the interior piece around the entire window away, about 3 inches out from the window edge, remove, easy access now. ;-)

Other than that, it is an easy but very annoying job, especially if there is a top bunk. Took me an entire day, the hard part was getting the interior wall free enough to get in there to work. It is very fragile, almost brittle. The top trim and or cabinets need to come out, and then you work your way around with the moon clips. The wall will not come out, the objective is to get enough room behind it to get your hand and a small 1/4" ratchet back there with a torx bit to remove the 20 some screws holding the window in. Once those are removed, the window will pop out from the outside.

I used butyl rubber 1/4" round window gasket on mine, it has never leaked since. To install, just do everything in reverse. It took me an entire day to do the one window, passenger side is still holding with factory gasket.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , david24

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaking ProStar sleeper windows... - Waterloo - 01-25-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.