Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust
07-12-2022, (Subject: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust ) 
RE: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust
I Was sent the program for this persons truck today... its bad to say the least. Typical hack-n-slash program that is h#ell bent on keeping it stuck in DPF warm-up mode that it cannot satisfy, torturing the pistons and injectors, the whole nine yards.

A typical "unplug everything, block all the faults from showing up and assume the ecm has magic fairy dust inside it to fix itself" kind of program that is normally only seen in those garbage pick-up truck tunes. One of those trash programs that most of those morons doing that stuffs would call a "factory delete".

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nomad777

Messages In This Thread
RE: Injector Solenoid Driver Cylinder 1 Mechanical System Not Responding or Out of Adjust - Rawze - 07-12-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.