Banks tries to destroy a duramax helped me learn
07-03-2022, (Subject: Banks tries to destroy a duramax helped me learn ) 
Banks tries to destroy a duramax helped me learn
I know a duramax isn't the same thing, but, I've been struggling trying to understand some of the aspects of how these diesels run. I've been reading a lot of articles and posts here and have really just been struggling. I have been avoiding asking questions just because I want a more complete understanding of things, so, I'm here now. I don't even know what I don't know.
I watched the YouTube series on the ...
{part of post removed by rawze... GARBAGE, BRAINWASHED INFO}

Can anyone point me in the direction of some similar types of stuff?
I'm also having a hard time navigating here as a lot of links where Rawze or someone else will try to link to another part of the forum where other detailed write-ups might be, but I keep getting messages saying I can't access that. I know I'm new here, and this place is probably trying to protect itself from what I'm guessing is a constant barrage of idiots trying to figure out how to get rid of these systems that are too complex for them to figure out how to fix properly. I am an idiot, but I'm not one of those idiots. Like I said, in an effort to not waste anyone's time, how can I get access to some of the more detailed stuff? Or are the links just broken and am I being too much an idiot to find the good stuff? Good stuff being, how to get these engines (mine being a cm2350)to run better while maintaining legality?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Banks tries to destroy a duramax helped me learn - Boxoftj - 07-03-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.