new volvo engine d13tc
07-06-2022, (Subject: new volvo engine d13tc ) 
RE: new volvo engine d13tc
(07-04-2022 )Nostalgic Wrote:  That's a warning I gave up on. 2 guys, I've went into depth and wasted my breath.
"Nope, "Hank" at "dealer" said I have the updated one, I'm good."
"Nope, "Hank" at "dealer" said my X15 is good, that was only the 2250's that had that problem"

While simultaneously mentioning that they just spent over $7k at the dealer for a tune-up and it still isn't running right but the puke digits intake manifold the dealer sold them seems to be helping...

It's ok, for $5k, "Hank" at "dealer" said he'd do a delete on them. Best part, they don't touch any of the parts, it's all tuuuuning.

I can't compete with Hank. Hank>me because Hank has been taking their money for years.

^---- These unfortunately are accurate statements...

Although, I kinda feel for anyone actually named 'Hank'.....seems they get the $hit end of the blame stick lol... Isn't 'Highway Hank' also a thing too lol

Come to think of it, I do enjoy listening to some Hank Williams Jr......but maybe that's why he's so damn bitter in his old age lol
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98

Messages In This Thread
RE: new volvo engine d13tc - SquareOne - 07-06-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.