DD15 emissions system maintenance
07-20-2022, (Subject: DD15 emissions system maintenance ) 
RE: DD15 emissions system maintenance
(07-20-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  ...
(my rant against the OEM's)...
--- and THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG with these goddam$mn OEM repair shops!. - They put out the fire only enough to get the check engine lights to go out and shove someone out the door!. Never addressing the underlying causes of anything any more.. and then the truck owner suffers all the wasted time, moneys, missed loads, customers that are piss#edd off, and repeating failures that mostly can be avoided by simply taking the time to do the extra steps to actually "fix and service everything related" along with the initial issue.

You are 100% correct. I worked at dealerships for 10 years and you would be surprised at the shady shi#t that they do just to get their efficiency up. There are very few guys there that actually care about their work and the customer. Very few of us were actually willing to take the extra steps to prevent excess damage or future breakdowns. I was raised to know that I have to live off of my name the rest of my life and these guys were apparently never taught that or could care less because they are just in it for a paycheck, and that’s how the entire dealership usually works. It’s all about numbers, screw the customer, if the repair last a few months and the damage shows up somewhere else that’s just job security to them. And that’s what you pay 150+ an hour for. 90% of employees at dealerships are beginners with very little experience and absolutely no care in the world.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: DD15 emissions system maintenance - Bengy88 - 07-20-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.