CM2350 Crank no start
08-04-2022, (Subject: CM2350 Crank no start ) 
RE: CM2350 Crank no start
(08-04-2022 )Bengy88 Wrote:  From my experience if the lift pump isn’t turning on and the hours and miles aren’t displaying with the key on it is usually a loss of power or ground to the ecm, occasionally it’s the ecm it’s self. You are most likely overlooking a fuse or have corrosion in a power or ground wire feeding the ecm. You need a schematic for your engine and the capability of reading it. If you would like you can send me a pm and I’ll do everything I can to help you

I'm thinking this also, i'm pretty sure I got ground to it (touching a probe to ecm case and negative battery post and starter, frame, and engine grounds give me 0 ohms) but i'm going to look at running down the wire from the cab to the harness and see if I can find something there maybe. Thinking I'm gonna need to get someone with insite to look at it though.

(08-04-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  trucks are not water resistant like smart phones are.. you will be fighting gremlins in that things for a very long time..

BTW: J1939 faults will show what device(s) are not communicating... and fault code 285 or 286 on the engine will show what device it is in the "Multiplexing" screen under advanced data.

Yeah, i'm expecting to see a few odd things happen with it for a bit, also ty for this info. I don't actually have the insite kit, but looks like i'm definitely gonna need it
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 Crank no start - Anderzhul - 08-04-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.