CM2350 Crank no start
08-06-2022, (Subject: CM2350 Crank no start ) 
RE: CM2350 Crank no start
(08-06-2022 )Anderzhul Wrote:  
(08-06-2022 )Agentspd Wrote:  Theres a fuel pump relay(water resistant, not proof) in the engine harness check pin 30 for voltage.if none found chase back to underhood pdc. Fuse also powers upstream nox if i remember right, u could verify 12v at the upstream nox.

Ty for the info, don't have truck at house at the moment or I'd check on that.

- update -
Took truck to a dealer shop today (I've took it there before and they seem to give me an ok price on labor/parts since I financed it through them, plus I need to get it back on the road asap to get some money coming in) - They checked fuses and plugged up to the j1989 connector on the engine harness with cables ran for it's own power and ground and weren't able to connect with the ECM so I'm not sure but it's looking like another ECM is gonna be needed... Not sure if cummins will give me a refund or not since I didn't get them to program it (big oof on my part) They said they'd test some other stuff on monday to confirm it is the ECM. If it is I'm just hoping there is a way to make sure it doesn't fry the next one... I mean 2 ECMs going bad doesn't seem like a coincidence, plus if it was a factory dud the guy I took it to that programmed it would've probably noticed something.

keep taking it to the stealers#it.. and wasting moneys endlessly on it.. and by the way...

I STOOD RIGHT INSIDE A STEALERS$IT RIGHT UP THE ROAD FROM MY HOUSE ONCE... And they told some poor bast$Ard that exact same story.. "they cannot talk to ecm".. so "you got a bad ecm"... and about 45 minutes later.. the tech admitted it was a problem with his laptop, or adapter.. and then refused to put the old ecm back onto a guys truck.. nailing him for about $2500 that he did not need at all!... THAT IS HOW GODDAMN STUPID THESE GUYS REALLY ARE!!... AND YOU ARE FEEDING THAT BEAST!.

MUST BE NICE TO BE RICH LIKE THAT!!.

(just being a bit sarcastic due to actually seeing someone get ripped off like this is all).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Anderzhul , hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 Crank no start - Rawze - 08-06-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.