Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
06-20-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
Serious question, I know of around ten people, myself and family included that are getting dizzy spells, nausea, lack of appetite, lethargy and having an issue driving down the road without getting vertigo?

I was hit with this crap the other day, it just hit, I was barely able to deliver my load, safely that is. had to call it a day and go park. The following day still having issues driving, had to pull over, thank God I was close to the house. I had to get a ride to the house I was that bad. Still at the house, felt better yesterday and was able to get around...

Today my buddy calls, I have not seen him in a few months, same thing. Talking to my mother, she is having the same issue. My niece and her friends, all the same symptoms.

Any of you experiencing this or similar? Know of anyone? Just finding this odd to say the least, the only thing any of us have in common is that we did not receive the shot. I am honestly very concerned about this shedding effect many of these doctors are speaking of. And that was not on my mind when I became ill, but I have time to research a bit now that I have been home, and I am not liking what I am finding. I think something very ugly is cooking with these shots, I keep hearing prion from these doctors and other scientists, along with airborne. It fits with what I learned when in my nursing classes, and working with the Fauci crew back in the day in DC...

My thinking, Covid was the vehicle for this so called DNA altering "vaccine"... The "vaccine" is the real bio weapon.

Insert paranoid meme here...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker , DVT873 , kozakvod , Pd6cas2 , PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? - Waterloo - 06-20-2021
Ivermectin - hhow55 - 08-14-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.