ISX 600: Trouble in paradise
08-18-2022, (Subject: ISX 600: Trouble in paradise ) 
RE: ISX 600: Trouble in paradise
Man I posted on the forum of crooks about 2 weeks ago and asked point blank what peoples problem with you was. Got a few comments in and an admin closed the thread…. We know who that was even though he never answered my question that was pretty much just for him, But the way I see it is when big name jack asses are so damn set on having a problem with someone that they won’t even have a conversation about them they are threatened. They are threatened because you can call them out on their bullshit, because you are willing to help others learn, and because they would screw their moms for pocket change and what you teach could potentially take a sale or two from them. They are a joke and it’s rather pathetic to have such a problem with someone that you would ban them and block any conversation about them.

I have been on that forum over a year and I have been on yours for a couple of months. I have gotten more actual help and knowledge from you here than I have from everyone over there. It’s an actual shame that there are so many grown ass children in the world. Thank you for being you man!!!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX 600: Trouble in paradise - Bengy88 - 08-18-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.