ISX Horsepower/Torque setting
09-09-2022, (Subject: ISX Horsepower/Torque setting ) 
RE: ISX Horsepower/Torque setting
(09-09-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 )TBraun Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 )TBraun Wrote:  Well, for some reason I'm not figuring out how to attach a screen shot of what I'm seeing. I see the attachment links and all that to attach to a post and have the screenshot saved on computer, but I can't get it to actually attach the picture.
The difference I have compared to what you have is the "0" is removed from the front and a "2" added to the end.

according to engine ser# 14005252, it has different (smaller) injectors than a CM570, sig-600. It also had the smaller volume camshafts and injector cam for the different injectors.

so I would say, if it is going to be working hard (heavy haul, high engine loads, etc.) .. then it should NOT be turned up to 600HP ... 565 or 575 is about all that injector can handle without getting the tips real hot. but if all someone is doing is passing someone or climbing the occasional hill, then 600hp would be ok in short bursts.

.. but certainly not to set it above 1850 trq.
Okay thanks, the gentleman said the engine was rebuilt less than 2 years ago, the camshaft, cam followers, cylinder head and injectors were all replaced. I'm assuming they put back in what they took out. I'll be able to verify that when I look at the repair documents. Thanks again.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX Horsepower/Torque setting - TBraun - 09-09-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.