Need help with a diagnosis
09-21-2022, (Subject: Need help with a diagnosis ) 
RE: Need help with a diagnosis
you have a long journey ahead of you.

like others have already said... start gathering all the parts necessary to put the VG turbo back onto it properly. It is not going to be cheap to straighten out that hot mess of a red-neck garbage crap someone did to that $40,000 commercial engine you have there.

That place you mention is ONE OF THE WORST PLACES IN THE USA TO TAKE A TRUCK TO.. . THAT NON-VG TURBO MODS AND HORRIBLE PROGRAMMING IS WHAT YOU HAVE HANDS DOWN!!!. BOTH WILL SHORTEN ENGINE LIFE WITH NO GAINS WHATSOEVER EXCEPT TO MAKE YOU REBUILD IT 2X MORE OFTEN THAN IT SHOULD AND HAVE A TERRIBLE POWER CURVE AND UNSTABLE IDEL, SURGING, ETC!.!.

Non-vg turbo makes the engine completely loose it ability to have proper fuel-air mix any more.. and that is bad all in itself.. now pile on top of that, a wonky as h#ell bad program.. and you have exactly what that shop offers people for big $$$ and rips them off.. all in the name of big-boy pants, bragging rights, and nothing but engine destruction in the end.

WELCOME TO THE BAD DELETE CLUB. YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER.!!!
REF: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with a diagnosis - Rawze - 09-21-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.