CM2250 low power poor mileage
10-23-2022, (Subject: CM2250 low power poor mileage ) 
RE: CM2250 low power poor mileage
So with the turbo mapping fixed it has power in the right places now but is still running rough. That said I have a few questions. On the cylinder cut out test how long should you let it run on one cylinder? Should it run on one cylinder perpetually or die after a few seconds? On the lift pump test it says minimum 10psi but what kind of flow should it have? I noticed when I changed the separator filter the fuel just trickled in slowly. It took quite a few key cycles to prime the system. Next which cylinders do the jake solenoids control? I'm sure I'll see when I open. It up but it's windy today so I'm going to wait till tomorrow. Could a bad vibration damper interfere with the cps? I'm trying to come up with a plan while getting unloaded before I head home and get into this thing again. It's idling rough and feels like it's missing pulling hills and fuel milage is still down I got 5mpg on Friday running 65 with 35k on the deck and 4 yesterday with 29k on the deck. I'm praying there's no hurt cylinders but I'm thinking a compression test is in order and a manometer on the ccv as well. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks guys
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 low power poor mileage - Rockinbexpress - 10-23-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.