2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
09-06-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
I've got a 2014 KW T680 - had 320,000 miles and suddenly started using 1 gal of oil every 1300-1500 miles
Cummins gave me policy and tore down the head, said they head had bad valve guides, replaced head, that did nothing to fix oil consumption.

This issue caused the truck to start throwing codes to manual regen. I had no choice but get a In-frame

KW did in-frame at 2 weeks later, cleaned my DPF Filter. 1 week later another light was on
PS - (DPF system was just cleaned aprox 30,000 miles earlier just as preventative maintenance before engine started using oil), well this engine used about 1 gallon every 15,000 miles since it was brand new.

Last week Turbo and Actuator was replaced in Flagstaff. Truck just would not run. It just died like it was starving for fuel. It would crank right up but shut right back off as if it was starving for fuel. There fix was Turbo, Actuator and Dozier Valve

24 hours later 500 miles down the road - light back on.

I've done good for myself with one truck. I started my own authority in 2013 and banked up some cash. But I'm not going to let this truck empty my account. It's done hit me hard. I need to know a trust worthy place to take it.

I'm out $39,000 to date in 4 months
I'm pretty sure I got the ISX 2250/2350
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal - Trucker66 - 09-06-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.