2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
09-12-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
MHC, KW Bogata, whatever...they are ALL also Cummins dealerships. If the place that did the work will not stand behind it, and it was done at a "Certified Cummins Dealer" aka any KW dealership, or even Cummins themselves...TAKE IT TO ANOTHER CERTIFIED CUMMINS DEALERSHIP, with your receipts proving the work was done until you DO get someone to stand behind it!

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF TAKING ONE DEALERSHIPS WORD FOR IT, especially the dealership that did shoddy work and is not taking responsibility and standing behind it. THEY DON'T WANT TO EAT THE EXPENSE WHEN CUMMINS DENIES THEIR CLAIM BECAUSE CUMMINS WILL KNOW WHERE THE RESPONSIBILITY LIES!!! I made that mistake, don't be like me!!!

If that work was done 22k miles ago, & the filters and such was changed like you stated IT IS A WARRANTABLE CLAIM!!! Get it covered at a different location, or call Cummins and ask to speak to a customer service rep. I don't means Cummins the dealer, I mean Cummins the Corporation!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal - Hammerhead - 09-12-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.