Can't keep fuel equal in tanks.
02-09-2023, (Subject: Can't keep fuel equal in tanks. ) 
RE: Can't keep fuel equal in tanks.
(02-08-2023 )TerryB Wrote:  No, the Fass return was going to both tanks also. Went from pump to splitter to tanks. The splitter that was used looked just like the splitter used on return line. I'm gonna change all that and see what happens.

I thought I would point out, for people reading this thread.. that the fass fuel system has no actual benefit to the engine or truck whatsoever unless someone is trying to destroy their engine trying pre-load the engines fuel pump to make 800+ horsepower. -= I.E.> It does absolutely nothing but to make the fuel mileage slightly lower (by a few tenths) otherwise. The engines existing fuel system already has more than adequate ways to keep air out of the fuel already. This especially if it simply has a davco filter on it.

Unless something is damaged on the fuel system that would aerate the fuel, any real issue should simply be fixed instead of trying to cover it up with an after-garbage fuel pump device that is sold to the masses with false promises and exaggerated claims. I.E.> Things like cracked fuel lines or cracked pick-up tubes in the top of the fuel tanks, etc. should always be repaired properly instead.

Personally, unless someone is one of those power hungry freaks that likes to abuse and shorten the h#ell out of engine life with their $40,000 commercial engine, using big power to race up every hill like a fool, then that system and device does not even belong on the truck at all. Removing it would be the best thing to do, and not trying to make it work so that it can cost you about a thousand bucks in fuel mileage loss each year.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Yellowknife

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't keep fuel equal in tanks. - Rawze - 02-09-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.