CM570 Reman Issues
10-25-2022, (Subject: CM570 Reman Issues ) 
RE: CM570 Reman Issues
A cm570 has no egr or dpf form the factory so it only needs a factory program to properly run it. f you suspect some modified program then take it to a stealers$it andhave the ecm re-flashed with the proper program for that make/model truck and engine.

NEXT.. you stated a big no-no!!. That Waste-gate NEEDS TO BE SET PROPERLY.. AT 35-36 PSI BOOST MAXIMUM!!.. or you will kill that engine once you have solved your low-boost issues.

NEXT:.... if it is getting low boost.. then pressurize everything and fix all the boost leaks, etc.. and than take it on a test drive with the Insite software connected to it and monitor the fuel control state. It is the FUEL BEING HELD BACK and not the boost. The ecm will tell you exactly why.

LASTLY.. FIX THAT GADD@#AMN COOLANT TEMP SENSOR PROBLEM!!! --- That thing gets hot or has a coolant issue then you will destroy your $40,000 commercial engine because you will not notice it until tit is too late!!!>. This was absolutely the wrong thing to do!.

I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST 10+ PEOPLE over the years completely and utterly regret bypassing coolant sensors because it bit them in the arsse out of nowhere one day, and loose their engine over it.

So.. yeah,. I am that guy who is going to point those things out ... so that someone does not do this kind of stuffs because in about 5 years from now and everyone forgot by then that you bypassed coolant sensors and/or bypassed the boost pressure regulator, and a failure occurs over it, I can say.. that you were warned.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM570 Reman Issues - Rawze - 10-25-2022
RE: CM570 Reman Issues - Rawze - 10-27-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.