Def doser
11-15-2022, (Subject: Def doser ) 
RE: Def doser
I would think that questionable components will result in questionable results. Simple at that.

As a truck owner myself.. I tend not to want to screw around.. and have piece of mind that things were done in a way that will not leave me with more headaches... i got freight to haul and don;t have time to lolly-gagg around with questionable repairs. It costs too much in lost freight to do things more than once and the little bit of savings from a flea-bay part just is not worth it to me.

I am not out here to play half-arsse trucker.. and use parts that may or may not be good.. and tempt fate.. I want solid results that i can rely on.. and then make moneys without all the extra headaches... so My stance is --- OEM Only for almost everything that is mission critical. things like engine parts and anything that can put me on the side of the road with issues!.

That is how I look at myself it any ways.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Bengy88 , ClarkWGriswald

Messages In This Thread
Def doser - ClarkWGriswald - 11-15-2022,
RE: Def doser - Rawze - 11-15-2022
RE: Def doser - ClarkWGriswald - 11-15-2022,
RE: Def doser - windowrattler - 11-16-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.