2350 intermittent fuel pressure issues
01-01-2023, (Subject: 2350 intermittent fuel pressure issues ) 
RE: 2350 intermittent fuel pressure issues
(01-01-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(01-01-2023 )8pitcher Wrote:  ...
I don’t have a computer. ...

without a computer you are wasting your time trying to fix on that engine.

An inline-6 cummins adapter is only about $300 bucks or so from ebay or china, etc.. and work fine. , software is on the interwebs 4 free if ya know wher to look, and cheap laptops can be had these days too.

Do a rail pressure leak-down test just like in this video.. and find out what the leak rate is. See if it passes or fails according to what the video describes...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid69262

==============

And yeah.. you need to copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did to ensure it is not eating its own guts out or tear up the turbo. Does not matter how you think it runs.

I have a laptop. Just don’t have a program or adapter. I’m running on negative money now since the motor went in October. I sent the file to the guy a few posts up from here. But I’ll send it to you as well. I’m pulling the truck apart again as we speak trying to fix some other issues. The cam gear spun slightly on the cam after I rebuilt it. But not enough to cause severe engine damage. So I’m currently pulling it apart to fix that. The file is in my email right now though from the guy who did it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 intermittent fuel pressure issues - 8pitcher - 01-01-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.