Clutch pedal vibration
01-15-2023, (Subject: Clutch pedal vibration ) 
RE: Clutch pedal vibration
(01-15-2023 )snailexpress Wrote:  Rear axle pinion angle/drive line out of specs, bad U-joints, carrier bearing, engine mounts can cause this because weakest point is clutch torsion springs. Was the old clutch torsion spring and it's slots damaged?
Rear axle spring bushing are also can play.
Anything what can move, rotate when you apply more pull force to the truck.
Some people reported bad injectors did cause vibration as well.

http://www.roadranger.com/ecm/groups/pub...230149.pdf

Once upon a time they gave this kit out for free. I've used it a few times. The data it wants includes the wall thickness of the driveshaft tubing. First time was on a new 5000 Paystar with an 8LL trans. On the road it sounded the trans was coming apart. It was loud. Eaton required that this program to be run before touching the trans. I'm thinking bull$hit, no way. First time using it took several hours to get all the measurements and info on the driveshafts. Had to have gear ratios, a bunch of stuff. Finally got all the boxes filled in, pushed the button and out popped a red result for the fwd axle angle. Put in a 2.5 degree shim on each side and went down the road. Noise was gone. I was amazed and humbled. I would have bet $100 (back when a $100 meant something) that one or more bearings were bad.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , tree98 , snailexpress

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clutch pedal vibration - DVT873 - 01-15-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.