help with my 2008 isx no start..fuel issue??
02-16-2023, (Subject: help with my 2008 isx no start..fuel issue?? ) 
RE: help with my 2008 isx no start..fuel issue??
(02-16-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  
(02-15-2023 )shaneco1 Wrote:  what should be the cranking presure of this isx when the lift pump runs 10 seconds.. it only hits 15 psi.. then drops off to zero ???...

Your posts are kinda hard to make sense of. Are you saying fuel doesn't spray out with any force when you bleed the compu-check fitting while the priming pump is running? If so then you likely have a problem with the priming pump or lines feeding it. Maybe you should go back and read what Rawze posted again.

I guess you guys did not see the crazy posts that I had to delete from this user, bragging about 650+ HP, to which, as far as I have seen so far ... cummins did not make factory programs for the CM871 in that HP rating. This means that it likely has one of those typical engine destroying delete programs is in it. He also was posting about modified exhaust manifolds, and the fact that it is in an RV (even worse yet due to heat flow restrictions at higher HP ratings ) ... == to me this is all considered nothing but red-neck style engine abuse for a $40,000 commercial engine.

-= Sad part is that it is likely that the guy does not even know any better. They are probably a victim of brainwashing from that garbage can RV community of complete idiots out there who occasionally bleed onto my forum when they get tired of destroying their engine a few times, blaming it on everything but their own abuses.

I muted this person for a while just to keep the trash off the forum here. Maybe this thread will help them with their engine start issues in the mean time... of course, assuming for a moment that the engine's likely idiotic, abusive mods have not caused this grief in some obscure way.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: help with my 2008 isx no start..fuel issue?? - Rawze - 02-16-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.