Bad delete club?
04-24-2023, (Subject: Bad delete club? ) 
Bad delete club?
Purchased a 2011 Peterbilt 387 in October of ‘22, knew it needed an inframe at the time of purchase (dropped #5). Had my mechanic of 20 years do the inframe, he’s done numerous 2250s 871s and N14s for myself and people I know, so quality there isn’t in question. After issues with the “man” in ‘19 he doesn’t do any programming work though. Won’t even look at cal’s. Truck was deleted when I bought it, no EGR, straight pipe to the rear, non-vgt turbo, etc. Truck has roughly 40k on it since in frame and I’m worried I may have a ticking time bomb on my hands. We put a new turbo on at time of rebuild for my peace of mind, shaft is already getting loose. Sometimes it boosts 37-31 (where I was told it should be) and sometimes it boosts 40+. If you’re starting out in a hole or sliding tandems truck will sometimes act as if it’s a Chevy with a cam and lope until you give it fuel. At higher rpm’s (1600+) I swear you can hear the fuel plump chattering away, along with a noisy top end, but I ran the rack and all was as it should be. I’m not sure if I’m hearing demons where there aren’t any after my last personal Truck toasted a crank 50k into a rebuild, or if I have legitimate problems. I don’t need a financial catastrophe at this time though, so better safe than sorry. I do have a pyro, unfortunately I just found out it and my diff gauges have been reading off due to wiring problems, so I don’t have any real numbers there. Any and all help/thoughts/opinions are welcome.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Bad delete club? - 3LTrucking - 04-24-2023
RE: Bad delete club? - Bengy88 - 04-24-2023,
RE: Bad delete club? - Rawze - 04-25-2023,
RE: Bad delete club? - Rawze - 04-25-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.