Bad delete club?
04-25-2023, (Subject: Bad delete club? ) 
RE: Bad delete club?
Engine is a CM2250, ESN 79536543. Cummins OEM parts were used, new head, .014 liner height, no wrist pin bushings or rods that I’m aware of. Head sat overnight. He is actually very tech savvy, he just doesn’t mess with anything calterm related anymore after a tattler got the “man” sent to his front door. He’s a 20+ year Cummins mechanic, still does 9-5 there and has his own gig on the side, so I’m pretty comfortable that he’s proficient with the motor. I did not take my last one to him (to save on towing) instead it went to an “old friend” of my fathers and 50k miles later it’s got a spun rod bearing sitting in my yard, so I hear you about making sure that the guy touching your stuff has an inkling as to what he’s doing. He also advised me about the fixed turbo but due to none of the hardware being present on the motor I opted just to stick with the fixed, my bad call and I own it. I haven’t the slightest how to copy the program out of the engine, so I’m perusing the forum now looking for said info. Do you happen to have a link by chance, or info on how to do so?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Bad delete club? - 3LTrucking - 04-24-2023,
RE: Bad delete club? - Bengy88 - 04-24-2023,
RE: Bad delete club? - Rawze - 04-25-2023,
RE: Bad delete club? - 3LTrucking - 04-25-2023
RE: Bad delete club? - Rawze - 04-25-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.