Injector Spill Valve
05-09-2023, (Subject: Injector Spill Valve ) 
RE: Injector Spill Valve
(05-09-2023 )Jake751 Wrote:  I know it’s a long shot…but any recommendations on a good reputable shop in the North Alabama area, or central Alabama. Or South Central Tennessee. Thanks!

Nope.. and that horrible shop in the Birmingham area that everyone brags about is beyond go&dd$amn bad!. I have seen a lot of their work, and have also seen them rip off several of their own customers badly in the past too!. -== Whatever you do.. do not even think about going there.

Get an adapter and the software for about $300 bucks or so (an inline 6 adapter kit) + a cheap laptop, and get that program copied out of that ecm yourself.

here are some fine examples of what that area is actually like...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...4#pid46124
and...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...9#pid35889

And about a dozen other people's trucks that were initially done in that area that have come to visit me over the last few years, of which I did not bother to make posts on the forum about.

One guy even getting his truck held hostage after an ecm failure for $6,000 bucks by them (them doing absolutely no physical work to the truck), simply because he removed, and then put his own ecm back onto the engine in their parking lot himself, after going to Atlanta to buy one at half the price they were quoting + getting it straitened out over here at my house, and putting the new one back on.

They held his truck hostage, threatened to put a lean on his title, etc.. because "he didn't buy their ecm with their delete tune" after getting his truck towed there off the freeway. The worst part of this story.. is that they in fact are the ones who deleted this guys truck the first time. They were h$ell bent on selling their horrible bad delete to him all over again... and got really pii$$ed when he found a cheaper solution + a way to have it programmed 100% right, instead of the trash they were pushing.

That was early part of last year, .. and it still makes my blood boil every time I think about what they did to that guy, + knowing there are crooks like this out there, taking full advantage of truck owners. - Its sickening!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
Injector Spill Valve - Jake751 - 05-06-2023,
RE: Injector Spill Valve - Rawze - 05-09-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.