Coolant In Cylinders Question
05-15-2023, (Subject: Coolant In Cylinders Question ) 
Coolant In Cylinders Question
Hello all looking for some help. I have a 2010 peterbilt 387 with a Cummins isx cm871 that has been De Mandated. I had a inframe done at 1 million miles. 115K miles since the i frame, I went to pick up a load, shut the truck down and when I went to start it about 5 hours later it wouldn't start. It was acting like it was a starter issue. Come to find out it was hydro locked. So I get it back to my place, drain the oil and about 2 gallons of coolant is in the bottom of the oil pan. I messed up and didn't do a pressure test before taking the radiator off either. I get the head off and coolant is in all 6 cylinders with #4 having the most. I took the head to get it tested and it checked out good, head gasket looks good too. I had a coolant line bust about 10 days prior and pulled over as soon as I noticed, I don't think it over heated but not 100% sure. Any ideas about coolant in all 6 cylinders??? On the inflame New head, liners, pistons, rings. When I removed the injector cam is was knicked up in several places also, valve cam still looks good. I usually cruise control around 68 to 70 mph
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Coolant In Cylinders Question - BC77 - 05-15-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.