DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi
05-24-2023, (Subject: DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi ) 
RE: DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi
If it is this, https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2015/M...2-9999.pdf it only goes to page 7. Info is on page 10 on my copy. There are variations in the wiring. Post your VIN and I can look. Having been burned badly over the years by not being in the correct manual. I work from the build date and build codes if at all possible.
There are two thermistor versions of this system and then the latest was no thermistors. Do you have an orifice tube or thermostatic expansion valve system? With DLB I can do a get from history on your VIN and get your exact file/config. Might take me a few days, I have several wiring problems at the moment.

Connect your grey wires, (are they k99AA and K6DB?) at the transducer to a DC voltmeter. You should read 5 volts plus or minus a few tenths. If to don't get a reading at all something is wrong. The green wire is the signal going back the Body Controller (BC) . At this point DLB has told you about all you need. Until you get a correct pressure reading and correct temperatures for the thermistors the system isn't going to work.
ZVR is essentially a ground provided by the BC. It is also part of the thermistor circuit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Satch

Messages In This Thread
RE: DLB AC_High_Side_Pressure 6525.8 psi - DVT873 - 05-24-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.