Surging isx 871
05-29-2023, (Subject: Surging isx 871 ) 
RE: Surging isx 871
(05-28-2023 )Narrow901 Wrote:  2010 isx 871 deleted surging when coming to a stop ...

When is the last time someone replaced the imap and exhaust bp sensors on it?.

However ... The most obvious thing is to ensure the de-mandate programming is good.

Who did the de-mandate programming?.. and what was done under the truck?.. and are there any block plates, etc?... and does it still have the VGT turbo on it? (hopefully for your sake.. it does).

Assume the delete programming is bad until you get it properly reviewed.. as 90%+ or all de-mandate programs will absolutely shorten the engine life,.. and that is the last thing someone wants. -= Never, EVER take this for granted!. It is a $40,000 commercial engine that people have to make their living with ... and not some da$mn half-arssed redneck pick-up truck engine that can be thrown away if someone screws it up!.

Bad engine programming is as bad ad having sand in your oil.. often also while the driver would swears it runs great.. until something internal gives in half the time it is supposed to, and it cost them $20,000 to fix it.

Copy that program out of that ecm and e-mail it to me so that it can be properly reviewed of what someone did in there.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Surging isx 871 - Narrow901 - 05-28-2023,
RE: Surging isx 871 - Rawze - 05-29-2023
RE: Surging isx 871 - Bengy88 - 06-09-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.